Job Title: Hospitality Associate, Part-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting all Academy guest with various needs and issues which may arise prior to and during their stay at the Academy.
- Greet IMG Academy guests upon their arrival, and direct them to the appropriate location.
- Prepare arrival packets for groups and individuals and verify daily packets are complete.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to each IMG Academy
- Maintain Hospitality e-mail and respond accordingly in a prompt manner.
- Check guests in and out of the Academy
- Communicate with appropriate staff for various customer needs.
- Assist with questions and/or problems pertaining to the students’ accommodations, programs, and/or transportation.
- Manage cash register for the dining hall and various goods.
- Conduct daily inspection of Hospitality area and lobby to ensure cleanliness and order.
- Schedule campus tours.
- Coordinates with Campus Life the return of lost & found items.
- Follows the prescribed opening and closing procedures.
- Act as a back-up to the phone operator.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, And Ability
- Ability to act quickly under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in progress in business or related field
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40lbs.
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time.
- Must be able to move around campus which includes a gym, turf, fields, etc.
- The ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends, and holidays is required
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.