Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purposes: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
Leveraging the resources achievements, we are evolving Katalon into an intelligent software quality platform with exciting AI and ML capabilities. Our vision is to become the most popular software quality platform globally by providing indispensable testing tools for software teams of all sizes. We have already made significant investments in R&D and built a precise roadmap to achieve this vision. Now, we need you to join us!
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
Partnering with the assigned Business Unit (BU)/Department to provide HR consultancy and solutions aligning with business/department strategy and objectives, while ensuring consistency toward HR strategy and framework.
1/ Contribute to BU’s/Department’s business strategy:
- Solidly understand business operations and functions in order to translate business requirements into effective HR practices and solutions.
- Assess and anticipate HR needs when there are organizational changes and give input, drive and support effective staffing to meet business requirements from time to time.
2/ Deliver HR products and services:
Demonstrate a high level of HR knowledge, skills and expertise to provide HR services/products to BU according to business needs in a flexible manner, liaise with other COE teams when needed through full employee lifecycle including:
- Workforce planning and budget controlling
- Onboarding & Katalon Orientation
- Learning and development activities (Technical skills, Soft skills, English, Leadership Development)
- Performance management (Objective setting, Performance Appraisal, Performance Improvement Plan)
- Organizational development (organization structure, talent management, employee engagement, culture/standard behaviors…)
- Workforce administration (Labor contract, global mobility, employee status change, termination, salary/bonus, PIT, SHUI, reporting, compliance & disciplinary…)
- HR management system
Measure the effectiveness of HR products and services applied to designated BU/Department.
3/ Talent Acquisition:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Corporate Branding and BU/Department to promote employer branding, attract candidates, at the same time developing candidate pool to meet hiring demands.
- Advise BU/Department management on tools/methods/approaches to measure and develop hiring performance.
4/ Employee relations:
- Ensure certain workplace standards are met, and employee concerns and requests are addressed.
- Support and consult BU/Department management to make sure the compliance with rules and regulations.
5/ Advise / Consult on Organization Effectiveness:
- Be a culture and change management agent.
- Act as a change agent to support BU/Department during their transformation including coaching leaders/ employees to contribute to achieving business strategy when needed.
- Bachelor of Art (Business Administration, HR Management and Law are preferable)
- Experience in building and implementing a strategic people agenda
- Experience in large/multinational working environment and/or technology companies is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in HRBP is a plus
- Strong knowledge about Labor Law and HR practices
- Business and commercial understanding about IT industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Powerpoint
- Good understanding of overall end-to-end HR activities
- Data Analytics skills
- Experience using IT systems support to Learning/HR (LMS, HRIS,…)
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Teams
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip every summer, annual year-end party, team building, etc
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, game…), coffee, and snack.