We are looking for a passionate, high-energy individual to work on the American Express DLP Event Management team.
- Provide guidance for the deployment of Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Review, action, and track security monitoring events.
- Perform risk analysis and compile summary reporting as required.
- Promptly track and deliver against data requests while considering customer needs and requirements.
- Create reports required to measure risk mitigation and identify areas requiring remediation.
- Provide guidance to colleagues on the proper use and protection of AXP data.
- Develop and leverage relationships with appropriate groups such as (AXP Privacy Officers, Business Unit Leadership, ERG, Global Security).
- Document and maintain processes, procedures, and flowcharts.
- Provide backup or support for other processes on the team as required.
The successful candidate will be a results driven, flexible team member possessing the following required qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Information Security and Risk principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Flexible and able to drive results in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data and providing metrics and reporting.
- 3 years of experience in Information Technology required.
- Background in information security strongly desired.