International Development Coordinator
Faculty of Arts, Design & Architecture
- 12 month- Fixed-Term contract
- Full-Time – 35 hrs/per week
- $88,782 to $94,709 + 17% Super and Leave Loading
The International Development Coordinator will play a key role in supporting UNSW Arts, Design and Architecture’s strategic objectives in relation to Academic Excellence in Education and Global Impact. The position is responsible for supporting the development of activities and priorities around international engagement, the strategic plan and associated goals of the ADI.
Specific accountabilities for this role include
- Support the ADI on international marketing opportunities, strategies, and student-related issues including project management, stakeholder management and follow through to objective completion.
- Oversee international program development and launches
- Assist in implementing various projects and activities including focus groups, interviews, undertaking surveys and analysis of a range of secondary data sources including policy and literature reviews.
- Assist with annual recruitment targets for the faculty
- Support Managers with the implementation of regional events and activities
- Develop conversion plans to assist with the conversion of pathways students from UNSW Global to the relevant destination faculty
- Guide and inform ‘localised’ faculty sales and marketing content requirements to support international recruitment efforts
- Assist in the final preparation and collation of ADI reporting material, required reports and publications.
- Align with and actively demonstrate the UNSW Values in Action: Our Behaviours and the UNSW Code of Conduct
- Cooperate with all health and safety policy and procedures of the University and take all reasonable care to ensure your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the skills & experience to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).