Preview a Unilever life before you graduate. You will have an opportunity to work on a real challenging project, experience best in class training and development opportunity. You will work with a team and external creative agencies to realize a real-time marketing campaign.
Throughout the internship period, you will gain challenging yet rewarding industrial experience in a dynamic multi-national corporation. What’s great, you will learn from a highly energetic team of your peers, your line managers, and senior leaders will help you develop your skills and competencies.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Marketing and getting a closer look at how our company approaches the areas, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage and coordinate the creation of influencer PR boxes for product launches.
- Liaise with the agency on the dissemination of influencer PR boxes and follow up on social postings.
- Review social postings by influencers.
- Ensure products and postings are delivered on time, in full.
- Liaise with the E-Commerce team for planning and execution to set up campaign pages for new launches.
- Ensure all hero images are up to date and product descriptions are correct.
- Ensure the brand website is up to date with e-retailers updated.
- Suggest and implement optimizations of the consumer journey to drive conversion on e-commerce.
- Manage and liaise with the agency for all product reviews and integration on e-comm sites.
- Liaise with agency and disseminate products for TV program partnership.
- Liaise and coordinate with the agency on a PR launch (incl. set up visuals, product placements, and program flow).
Develop Point of Sales Materials (POSM)
- Liaise and coordinate with agency and Sales teams to deploy POSMs in-store.
What do we look for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field and have a strong career interest in Marketing.
- Familiarity with and passion for social media tools.
- Creative and analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Able to commit for at least 3 to 6 months, immediately will be added advantage.
- Marketing graduates who are looking for internship experiences.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Malaysian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you will be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you will channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you.
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.