Airbus Group Inc
About the job
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and aworldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliersglobally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
The Marketing & Communications Intern provides functional support to execute key marketing and communications activities for both internal and external audiences. Supports wider organization via Communications and Marketing team in contributing to creating and maintenance of key-company presentations.
- Day-to-day activities
- Supports marketing and communications in development of materials including but not limited to campaign, business development and strategy presentations. Team specific pitch presentations, marketing messages, website copy development and editing, brochures, and social media posts.
- Assists with selecting and ordering marketing and promotional materials for trade shows & internal and external events. Works with Lines of Business heads and business enablers to identify future needs and maintain future planning document.
- Assists in development and distribution of internal communications correspondence to bolster employee engagement, awareness, and overall morale. Include digital and tangible messaging.
- Supports management of MARCOM and market intelligence files in shared drive folders and SharePoint pages. Distributes required materials to teams across business as needed.
- Supports implementation and administrative tasks for various cloud-based software services GovWin, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Maintains marketing calendars to include trade shows, events, board meetings and other activities.
- Perform support with special projects to meet deadlines as required.
Additional duties as required: 10%
Qualified / Skills / Training:
- Currently enrolled in or having received an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university majoring in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Public Policy, International Business, or Government Relations.
- Possess an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Prior internship or related experience.
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy of work.
- Must be dependable with attendance and follow instructions and directions accurately.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Exhibit flexible attitude and approach to assignments.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency In Other Languages)
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Technical Systems Proficiency
- Proficiency with Excel, Word & PowerPoint required
- U.S. Citizenship
Nature Of Contacts
Cursory Communication on a daily basis with internal and external parties.
Equal Opportunity: Airbus is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airbus is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
As a leader in our field, Airbus provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Employment with Airbus is at will, meaning either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.