Accenture is made up of a global team of IT enthusiasts who focus on creating innovative cutting-edge solutions, combined with hands-on delivery of end-to-end technology solutions. The complex projects we work on for our high-profile clients cover Application Development, Systems Administration and Software Maintenance. Join us here and you’ll deliver innovation through the use of leading-edge tools and technologies in conjunction with over 150 strategic alliances with both emerging and established technology partners. Accenture Australia is seeking Java Configurator with new skills for the future to join our team.
- Must have strong experience with XML schema, Object Oriented Programming concepts and scripting languages (Groovy, Java, JS).
- Must have a strong understanding of DevOps concepts and use, with experience working within an Agile scrum delivery team and good familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Must have experience in working with web services (REST)
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and associated query languages highly desired.
- Good knowledge of containerization and the use of cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure highly desired.
- Experience with test-driven development using Gherkin syntax such as Cucumber highly desired
- Experience with products such as OpenShift, Elastic Search, FluentD, Kibana, Grafana, MongoDB highly desired.
- Experience working with API gateway desired but not essential
- Experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.), and proxy management desired but not essential
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline
- The ability to estimate, plan, examine, design and implement high-quality software strategies and solutions
- Proven examination ability and problem-solving ability
- Experience working in a similar IT environment: IT company, development house, consulting firm etc.
- Experience working in distributed (on and offshore) development teams preferred but not essential
Other Requirements of Java Configurator
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Leadership and teaming skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Willingness to contribute to a high-performing and motivated workgroup
- Interest in the development of others – coaching and teaching junior developers to expand their skills and capabilities
- Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.