Job title: Junior Training Manager
Corporate Title: Associate
The Regulatory Training team is responsible for the successful delivery of high quality Compliance & Anti Financial Crime training solutions that increase staff awareness, understanding and compliance with the banks policies and regulatory requirements at a global level.
You will be part of a team providing mandatory training in the Risk and Compliance space within the Bank, specifically relating to regulatory affairs.
What Well Offer You
A healthy workforce are better equipped to do their best work and more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace.
You Can Expect
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you/family
- Range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefit
- Opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days volunteering leave per year
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive the design and delivery of high quality, cost effective Anti-Financial Crime, Compliance & Risk mandatory training (Regulatory Training), mainly through online channels
- Work closely with senior managers across global business divisions, Anti Financial Crime, Compliance and Risk to identify Regulatory Training needs, recommending and implementing appropriate solutions
- Support training course design projects, coordinating with senior stakeholders, the training team and vendors to develop high quality, on brand and engaging training that is value for money and relevant for the audience including Evaluating Regulatory Training courses, analysing results and making recommendations to improve training quality and effectiveness
- Transform SME materials into learner accessible content whilst maintaining the key messages.
- Manage relationships with multiple external vendors to ensure Regulatory Training courses are high quality and delivered on time. Acting as a point of escalation to resolve vendor issues
Your Skills And Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within Financial Services
- Proven ability to explain complex regulatory topics, in writing, clearly and concisely
- Ability to draft training materials, and ideally familiar with instructional design / use of eLearning authoring tools
- Exceptional attention to detail, able to spot issues that others miss, while under pressure and managing a high volume of work
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and comfortable challenging senior members of the organisation, up to Managing Director level
How Well Support You
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- Training on systems/processes
- Flexible working to assist balance of personal priorities
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About Us And Our Teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. Deutsche Bank is Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.