About the job
At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
About the Role
Inside your head, there is a wellspring of words and ideas. And you know what to do with them. You are exuberant about your work and exacting when it comes to answering a brief and staying true to the brand. Reporting directly to the Executive Creative Director, you’re open to input from others and always ready to rethink and rework material. With at least at least 1 year of experience and a portfolio of work that is really refreshing, you’re ready to outdo yourself.
You have some experience in the advertising industry – perhaps from previous intern roles but this is not a pre-requisite if you can show great spec work. Most importantly, your love for what you do must always come through in your work.
- Participate in briefs, product group meetings, and presentations to client
- Work with production to develop solid conceptual ideas and formats that achieve strategic goals and maximize budget
- Present concepts to the creative director, account group and client for discussion/approval
- Estimate and follow personal creative time
- Understand and maintain the integrity of the client’s brand
- Do a whole lot more
- 1 or more years of experience, which may include large-agency or senior client-side marketing experience.
- A diverse portfolio that shows an ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
TAXI is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.