AIA Vietnam officially started operations in Vietnam in February 2000. Over the last 20 years, AIA Vietnam has been focusing on laying a strong foundation for its sustainable growth through the training and development of its human resources. Today, 20 years after its inception, AIA Vietnam has grown to be a trusted brand in Vietnam. AIA Vietnam has established a network of more than 170 offices at 53 provinces and cities nationwide and serves the holders more 1,000,000 policies across the country. The company has been highly recognized by honorable awards such as “Well-known brand”, “Golden Dragon”, Merit of Labor 3rd Class and Certificates of merit from the Prime Minister for excellent performance results in charity activities and making contributions to the country development.
Notably, AIA Vietnam is proud to announce that the company has been confirmed as a Great Place to Work which will now cover the period of Sep 2020 to Aug 2021. 2020 is the 3rd year in a row that AIA Vietnam has achieved this honorable certification from the global executive advisory and culture consulting services Great Place to Work® Institute.
We’re looking for a L1 Support Manager.
Reports to: Enterprise Data Head.
The Level 1 Support Manager is responsible for monitoring the health of daily operations of the L1 Support team across all L1 internal team and outsource team, maintaining a high quality of service through proactive coaching of staff and by identifying and mitigating issues with process, product, tooling, and education within the L1 Support team before they negatively impact the support experience.
The L1 Support Manager directly manages all L1 Team (internal and outsource) and is accountable for ensuring that they have the resources they need to successfully oversee their staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the L1 Support team and work with L1 Team Leads to evaluate performance of staff within the team on an ongoing basis as well as via periodic performance reviews.
- Ensure that L1 Support provides timely and accurate support on a daily basis and ensure that all individual and team KPIs are met; alert the direct manager to any risks which would make it impossible to meet those KPIs and work with the Director of Support to mitigate those risks.
- Identify ways to improve the customer support experience throughout the lifecycle of a ticket.
- Collaborate with the L2 Support Manager to streamline escalations between L1 and L2 and regularly monitor the health of the escalations between these groups.
- Provide customer feedback to key stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing and ensure feedback and news from these departments is communicated to the L1 Support team.
- Recruit and train new L1 Customer Advocates and monitor the performance of new hires during the onboarding period.
- Work with L1 Team Leads to continuously ensure that the professional development needs of the team are being met and that employees are happy and fulfilled.
- Maintain first-hand product and support process knowledge by working support deliverables 20% of the time.
- Demonstrated work experience as a team lead or manager in the Customer Support space.
- Experience with establishing and monitoring support metrics and KPIs, and analytics tools and techniques used therein.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer empathy.
- Strong personnel management skills and a genuine desire to make the L1 Support team a fulfilling and supportive team.