Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
We believe that digital offers an exciting opportunity to connect with people. Our approach and ideas allow brands to reach beyond the screen to inspire action. The stories we tell are always designed to move people to act, to share, to see things differently, to spread the word, to fall back in love with a brand, and ultimately, to buy.
The Manager, Digital is a talented digital operator with proven account management skills and a track record of building strong relationships with clients. In this role, they will build trusted relations with key client contacts, identify agency growth opportunities, and work to execute and manage digital strategies. In addition, the manager will partner with a variety of colleagues across Edelman Thailand to deliver client programs that span multiple practices.
- Build trusted relationship with key client contacts.
- Coordinate, lead, and complete project planning efforts for multiple projects, task identification, activities, and deliverable milestones.
- Oversee client projects and always-on deliverables. Deliver to client requirements in full, on time, and within budget.
- Work in partnership with head of digital and head of integrated services to build on opportunities for client organic growth.
- Leverage combination of client familiarity, awareness of client’s objectives, and an understand of digital landscape to introduce new digital innovation to clients.
- Participate in the development of client digital strategies, client campaigns, and ongoing programs.
- Work with digital studio and creative teams to shape best in class creative work for digital platforms. Effectively craft creative briefs with insights at the center.
- Mentor a team of younger executives and help them thrive in their roles and be successful with their careers at Edelman.
- Consistently hold self and staff accountable for behavior and performance.
- Excellent at building presentations for clients and new business opportunities.
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations.
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals.
- Understand the vision of Edelman and the Digital group, and his/her own role in achieving it.
- Provide strategic counsel, guidance and leadership to staff, supervising several staff members, and ensuring the team’s success by managing work quality and productivity levels.
- 5-7 years of deep digital, social media, content experience, data analysis, and digital/creative advertising background.
- Familiar with Thailand digital ecosystems, social platforms, KOL & influencer process.
- Account & project management experience with demonstrated capability in growing client relationships.
- Experience in client service as a day-to-day client contact.
- A demonstrated track record for managing client programs and digital projects.
- A demonstrated ability to think proactively and introduce no innovations to clients.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Track record of developing and executing profitable campaigns that meet client objectives.
- A hunger for new business and experience in pitching new opportunities.
- An excellent understanding of the creative & production process and experience with creative concepting.
- An ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment.
- Languages: Thai and English.