About the job
HEP9 $114,103 – $118,713 per annum plus 17% superannuation contribution. This is a full time continuing appointment, working 36.75 hours per week.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and systems
- Work in a newly developed area of the university with limitless opportunities
- Located at our St Albans and Werribee Campuses
About the Role
VU has invested in its capacity to deliver health focused simulation based learning across both Polytechnic and Higher Education courses. This is a new and unique leadership position where the opportunity exists to make your mark in the way VU does health related simulation based learning.
About the Person
The right candidate for this position will have significant expertise in the strategic and operational management of a health simulation area. The ability to oversee all health simulation activities and create a common approach to the way we use health simulation in these courses is highly desirable. You will have knowledge and experience in simulation development and the application of quality assurance policies and procedures in the tertiary education system. Utilising your exceptional communication skills with the various stakeholders at VU, you will create a collaborative health simulation team that sets a high quality delivery standard.
Duties will include:
- Lead the development of new and innovative opportunities in simulation practice, and work collaboratively with technical, academic and administrative staff cross the sectors
- Identify opportunities to enhance health course curriculum with high quality simulated learning experiences
- Build the capability of academic staff, clinicians and relevant technical staff to deliver effective and high quality simulation education sessions
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- On-site gym, parking and more!
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.