- Collect data, analyze performance, identify issues and proposed solutions using quantitative methods.
- Drive best practices across all functions and drive continuous improvement in Supply Chain across all sub-functions.
- Manage supply chain process and performance improvement programs including cross-functional Supply Chain related projects.
- Drive strategic initiatives and cross-functional planning-related projects and process optimization projects within PPT and with Group Supply Chain.
- Supervise, provide recommendations, and make key decisions regarding Supply Chain Optimization, Planning, Procurement, Contract Manufacturing, Logistics & Warehouse to ensure goals and targets achievement in those areas.
- Improve and monitor procedures, guidelines and best practices in all areas across supply chain and collaborate with sub-function to update procedures and guidelines.
- Collaborate with all teams in Supply Chain to collate and calibrate initiatives and develop yearly improvement roadmap for Supply Chain.
- Select and manage supply chain process and performance improvement programs, developing a yearly road map of initiatives with clear prioritization.
- Collect data, analyze performance, identify issues and proposed solutions using quantitative or fact-based approaches.
- Maintain and update best practices, tools and systems for all functions of supply chain – Procurement, Contract Manufacturing.
- Procurement Excellence: Drive strategic initiatives (e.g. cost reset) and cross-functional Supply Chain related projects and process optimisation and follow up on action plans to ensure result delivery and collaborate with relevant functions.
- Identify new trends, tools and practices in all procurement and contract manufacturing functions.
- Gather market intelligence and codify new practices.
- Select and manage improvements of procurement and contract manufacturing processes and collaborate with relevant teams.
- Develop best practices within procurement and contract manufacturing functions.
- Drive and deploy category management and procurement best practices.
- Collaborate with each sub-function to support in cost improvement projects.
- Support translation of strategic directions of Supply Chain and each sub-function into execution. Identify and source talent / expertise necessary to accelerate progress of initiatives, as well as instill continuous improvement culture within Supply Chain.
- Ensure implementation and embedment of selected best practices.
- Follow up on action plans and ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop sufficient deep expertise about process, policy and constraints across various areas of Supply Chain to better balance operational trade-offs between cross-functional teams.
- Monitor own performance and address gaps/improvement opportunities; prepare monthly / quarterly performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Management, Computer Science or Supply Chain & Logistics required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 5-7 years relevant experience from supply chain with good business knowledge required.
- Experience in business analytics software / technology to supply chain or related, been project management shall advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills; interact effectively within the organization.
- Drive the solution to most complex business problems.
- Possess the strategic perspective and create sustained results for Pandora (financial, non-financial).
- Demonstrate ability to make hard decisions, making the right trade-offs.
- Effectively plan and efficiently deliver exceptional work while handling both volume and complexity.
- Is an inspirational leader; practices genuine humility and places the team above their own interests.
- Is self-motivated and hungry enough to work hard; willing to change.
- Has an ability to lead, manage, motivate, and run own team of talented individuals.
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.