Samsung Electronics Southeast Asia & Oceania
As the Manager, Sales Planning (Mobile Experience Business) for the Thai Samsung; you will lead and provide strategic business planning to the Mobile Phone Sales organization. You will conduct robust deep dive analyses and reporting which will allow Mobile Phone Experience (MX) Sales team to better understand their respective channel/accounts/market movement/competitors while reducing our operational costs.
Role And Responsibilities
Internal Position : Manager, Sales Planning
Job Level: Senior level
Business Unit: Mobile Phone Experience (MX)
Department: Sales Planning
Location: Empire Tower, Sathorn
- Develop and manage metrics methodology that aligns overall front-line performance to business objectives
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner.
- Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Perform continuous business analysis, understanding key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volumes, margin, Market Share, customer retention, value creation, and return on investment).
- Effectively communicate performance to channel leaders, Product Marketing and identify risks and opportunities
- Partner with Channel Management, Sales (Modern Trade, Dealer) and Marketing to steer investments, to drive value and margin performance in the channel as well as Partner with channel leadership to execute key operational initiatives.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business issues, and incorporate them into business and financial models
- Develop comprehensive Big Data models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effectiveness of key investment decisions
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data. Perform data mining as needed to support analyses and drive key insights
- Create the project documentation as required, by either the project framework with HQ (South Korea) & RHQ (Singapore)
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree in business administration, economics or a related field.
- 8+ years’ work experience in business planning, quantitative analytics, pricing revenue management, finance, sales, marketing or related work experience.
- An organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent time management skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Excel skill (above intermediate) is required.
- Analytic, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems, comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills, including written and verbal communication in English and Thai.
- Ability to develop dashboards/PowerPoint presentations and present in front of large audiences.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple projects in a fast changing environment and adapts well to change.
- Ability to coach and lead team, collaborate and manage internal stakeholders.