Carzuno is your all-inclusive car subscription – it is the new way to get your own car without buying or leasing. Subscribe in less than 3 minutes, fully flexible and 100% digital experience.
Carzuno aims to revolutionize car ownership and become the leading car-as-a-subscription company in Southeast Asia. The goal is to enable everyone to get their ideal car and allow them to easily switch cars as their lifestyle changes over time. Just add fuel and enjoy your drive!
Own an experience, not a car.
We’re looking for a hungry marketing executive to join our team and be the swiss army knife of our marketing efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity to head up digital marketing efforts while experiencing other areas within marketing and across the business for a start-up within a billion-dollar industry.
- Be part of the team to launch Carzuno in Thailand and other markets
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Build, plan and implement the editorial calendar, support the development and execution of all brand communications and activities in all channels
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, social media and online advertising campaigns
- Establish the brand as the leading car-as-a-subscription company in SEA
- Manage agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
- Monitor competitive landscape
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Open to candidates with work authorization in Thailand
- 1-3 years of professional experience, crafting engaging content for website, email, social media, and SEO in an agency (interactive) or digitally focused in-house creative department
- Ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data; analyze funnel and come up with optimizing actions
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Suite
- Strong bias towards action; Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Problem solver with a growth mindset
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Automotive / eCommerce / car rental / tech industry experience
- 2 years of agency experience
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design