Molson Coors Beverage Company
About the job
A Career in Beer and Beyond
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
- Experience brand team training to develop your professional skill set with a focus on marketing, the consumer, and analytics
- Support brand team development and execution of brand’s marketing and communications plans.
- Own multiple projects critical to the success of the brand team.
- Through analysis of business performance, you’ll develop and present key insights and recommendations to consistently evolve brand plans.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of Molson Coors’ corporate culture.
- Receive support and coaching from your manager and access to great mentors.
The Other Qualifications
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- You have an innate ability to build empathy with consumers, in particular millennials and diverse consumers.
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
Work Perks That You Need To Know About
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.