Universal Music Australia
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters. We produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a Media & Editorial Coordinator to be part of our International Media team.
Working with the world’s largest and most recognized music catalog, our Media & Editorial Coordinator will be responsible for creating and supporting relationships to maximize exploitation of UMA artist presence and profile across all media and digital business partners.
The ideal candidate is someone who passionate about the ever-changing Media and digital Landscape in Music.
- Support for and coordination of all Media and DSP activity as directed.
- Responsible for coordination of artist presence and profile across Media and Digital Service Partners (DSPs) to achieve agreed KPI’s.
- Integrate fan-centric campaigns into marketing & promotional opportunities in order to build direct access fan databases
- Foster artist and management relationships to gain insights in order to build unique and innovative artist content.
- Work with the account leads to deliver assets including but not limited to; priority sheets, Photoshop assets, video assets, and artist showreels.
- Collaborate with artist development teams to ensure timely delivery of all assets and timelines
- Liaise & coordinate with o/s labels and International artist campaigns
- Strategy & Monetisation of content
- Actively encourage the use of Universal data and analytics throughout all activities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Media, marketing, or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Editing suites (most notably Photoshop and Premiere Pro)
- Understanding of online media and the digital landscape
- High level of creativity, innovation, and enthusiasm; and the ability to drive business priorities to business partners.
- Excellent time management skills, planning, and organisation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are a passionate team with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, and respected artists. If think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow us on socials at Life@UniversalMusic for exclusive events, artist and music releases, and career opportunities.