The expectation for the role is to improve our media purchasing and media strategic planning to optimize the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate should have gained at least 2-year working experience in media planning and purchasing, preferring those who have a solid understanding in Mobile Industry and relevant industries.
YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for planning, managing, coordinating and executing media programs and initiatives (traditional and digital media plans).
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to align with business goals and marketing budget.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, and optimization of campaign activities.
- Manage campaign authorizations, budgets, and reconciliation process.
- Analyze research data and media/marketing information; share information internally.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and functional teams to strategic and lead executive media campaigns to drive engagement and brand storytelling
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns with agency to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending (based on insight).
- Work with GTM/ Channel/ Campaign team to understand clearly about new product strategy, promotion plan to provide appropriate media plan.
- Participate in the creation of the content guideline optimized for the online channel delivery of product characteristics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, KPI..)
- Maintaining strong relationships with publishers and partner agencies.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Opportunity to enrich marketing knowledge in the Top 2 largest-market -share Smart Phone brand in Vietnam
- Have chance to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills..
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- 13th-month salary.and annual bonus as the company’s performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
- Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
ALL YOU NEED
- Age 24-27, bachelor’s degree in marketing or related majors.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing/ Media/ Marketing related roles: agency, e-commerce, retailer… (prefer Mobile / Tech Industry, but not essential).
- Experienced managing digital ad on display (GDN, Ad Network), Video (YouTube, Mobile Ad Network), Social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other popular social chat apps), Search (SEM/ SEO);
- Knowledge required in – media insights and data analysis for planning, reporting
- Experienced in social media content development, performance management;
- Excellent collaboration skill as a team player, people oriented;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices;
- Fast speed, creative, self-motivated, open-minded, result-oriented, can handle high-pressure situations;
- Excellent presentation & communication skill;
- Good English in both writing and communication.
- High confidence levels to work with mid to senior level clients (both local and regional/global).
Share with us your CV to explore your opportunities