Forsythes Recruitment & HR
About the job
- Enjoy job security & flexibility around hours of work
- Bring your Financial Services industry experience to join this supportive, independent, visionary and Award Winning Practice
- Based in new, ‘State of the Art’, modern premises
- Use your skill and experience to make a difference
Join an established, leading, multi-disciplinary financial services organisation located in the CBD of Newcastle. This role will see you have the opportunity to work within a close-knit, collaborative team allowing you to utilise your current skill set and experience within professional services. Ownership of your role is imperative, to foster and maintain excellent client and stakeholder relationships, offering the highest levels of service.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated, display initiative and have experience in the Financial Services industry. Critical to this role will be your ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders, with a focus on attention to detail being critical.
- Working closely with the Administration Co-ordinator and reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the role is about providing effective assistance to the Business Services Team and the broader administration team.
- Be a team player and assist in providing effective, proactive administration support for the practice.
- Responsible for ensuring all data received is accurately entered on a timely basis into appropriate applications/databases, including that of key industry Regulators.
- Preparing all documentation to a professional standard, with the ability to liaise with government bodies and negotiate on behalf of clients as required.
- Be a key point of contact for clients to assist with their enquiries and requests, including the provision of appointment and diary co-ordination, and the gathering and co-ordinating of information in preparation for client appointments.
As an integral member of the team, you will have a thorough knowledge of the Financial Services industry, enjoy taking ownership of the role, whilst working with a supportive & successful team, which strongly promotes work, life balance.
A competitive and attractive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.