Decision Lab is looking for great talents to join our small, but fast-growing team. This is your chance to continuously challenge yourself to discover your abilities in an international start-up environment.
We believe people define the culture and success of the company. Decision Lab constantly strives to create the best working environments, where we create changes and make things happen. We acknowledge the contribution of each
individual and provide our staffs with plenty of rooms to grow with new challenges and rewards in every step of your career.
Be a part of our success and join us now!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are holding a Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Finance or other related fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in the relevant position in multinational and professional companies.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.
- Having knowledge in Accounting & Finance is a plus.
- Good at using office applications.
- “Can-do” attitudes.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Work management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong organizational and time management.
- Must demonstrate responsible behavior and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize own work and to work independently as well as work in a team.
- Accuracy, Flexibility, Teamwork.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
Responsibilities will vary but will include:
- In charge of account Receivables & project documentation which includes vendor listing, project contracts.
- Generate invoices for clients based on services rendered and in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Manage and control office purchasing and liaising with suppliers/ vendors.
- In charge of account Receivables & cost controlling, Payables, Revenue
Tracking & Invoicing; Commercial Contracts.
- In charge of management reporting & project reporting.
- Administrating labor contracts and salary changes (C&B).
- Handle with contract preparation & management.
- Handling work permit, visa & resident card for expats.
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings; event planning and implementation.
- Coordinate with outsourced accounting company for the office finance
- Receive sale requests by clients by phone & transfer sale requests to
- Others office tasks as assigned.
For the right candidates, we are offering an interesting and challenging position that provides:
- In-depth learning through daily tasks.
- Training and coaching in essential practical and professional skills.
- The application of classroom-learned skills and knowledge to real-life contexts.
- Expansion of your professional network.
- International start-up working environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package while training.
- Full-time contract.
- Two days off for Christmas.
- An annual exclusive company trip and year-end party
- Working at WeWork, the most innovative and creative co-working hub in Ho Chi Minh City.