Who we are: Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as a top place to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
As the Toronto Office Receptionist you are the face and voice of the organization. You’ll be responsible for greeting all guests and callers, including answering phone calls, welcoming and directing visitors, and assisting with overall office maintenance. This position will also work with a variety of vendors for tasks such as shipping, deliveries, and building maintenance. To succeed in this position, you must be able to provide general administrative services support, maintain professional communication, have the ability to multitask, work independently, and stay organized. As the point person for all day-to-day facilities operations for our Toronto office space, you will guarantee that everything runs smoothly, identifying inefficiencies before they become a problem and creating processes that are built to scale.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Provide organizational and administrative support for a growing office of 40+ employees.
- Procure and manage facilities services and vendors.
- Maintain all office supplies, equipment, and food and beverage offerings.
- Play a meaningful role in our employee experience journey, creating and maintaining a welcoming, amenity rich, and innovative environment.
- Oversee Toronto operational needs—including kitchen and office inventory, space planning, security, maintenance, and deliveries—with an eye toward automation and predictability.
- Distribute company-wide announcements and plan company events and outings, both small and large scale.
- Ensure all visitors and callers are greeted and routed efficiently and professionally.
- Manage direct communications with building management regarding items specific to our suite as well as updates regarding the building and local events.
How your role expectations will progress as a Receptionist in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Meet with Toronto employees to begin understanding their office needs and regular office functions.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall office goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external vendor relationships to improve the office working environment.
- Champion Vivid Seats values for the Toronto office location and contribute to employee experience and engagement initiatives.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Evaluate and consolidate vendors to save on office costs and realize efficiencies.
- Play a leading role in delivering a People Program that impacts the full company of 300+ employees across multiple locations.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in an office receptionist, administration, or related position.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and the desire to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Experience or interest in leveraging physical office space to create meaningful employee experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.