About the job
Auto req ID: 240369BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo is looking for Packaging Specialist to join us in our Coventry factory. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of new equipment and continuous improvement of existing infrastructure resulting in sustainable performance improvements within your span of control.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be a Kaizen leader – responsible for delivering productivity projects
- Owning IPS & Systems audits and focus on improvement
- Acting as key stakeholder in QCDM escalation process
- Owning sustainable people capability by building a robust SET pipeline
- Be accountable for Raw material conversion, reporting and action planning to improve performance.
- Maintaining the standard – be the ‘go to’ person for technical and performance issues using 5why and A3 processes to get to preventative solutions.
- Be stakeholder for New Product Development commercial trials
- Gate keeping for C.I. & change management agenda
- Sharing Cross Site Best Practice
- Improving the standard – Identifying gaps in performance and drive actions to correct
- Establishing robust set of KPI’s for equipment and develop recording system
- Foundational Lean knowledge and use of lean tools.
- High level technical capability to learn how a process works and what makes it perform
- Ability to identify gaps in performance by using data to analyse trends.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in a consistent, methodical way when faced with problems.
- Experience in planning complex trials, data collation and analysis.
- Understanding of Production systems, can document, track, and audit information.
- Ability to plan workload to deliver medium to long term project goals.
- Great communicator and facilitator with a passion for developing others.
- Very effective interpersonal skills, with a co-operation style that builds strong relationships and respect for others.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.