Access4 is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and innovative person to join the team in this newly created role. Working closely with our Executive & Senior Leadership teams this role is responsible for all HR functions including the recruiting and onboarding of new talent, whilst helping to develop strategies to improve employee happiness, maintain company culture and retention.You will be highly organised, detail-oriented and able to operate at pace in an outcomes focussed environment without compromising on quality.
What you’ll do:
- Recruiting and onboarding – ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process, identifying and addressing talent requirements.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director help develop strategies to improve employee happiness, company morale and retention rates.
- Provide strategic HR advice to other departments across the areas of performance management, professional development and succession planning.
- Full management of employee dissatisfaction and dispute resolution cases.
- Maintain and implement business policies, procedures and guidelines
- Assist with the coordination of probation and performance reviews and collection of feedback.
- Establish and oversee an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to support the well-being of our people.
- Work with the executive team to create a people management strategy to ensure the company remains an employer of choice.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an autonomous role where you are comfortable in a solo People and Culture position.
- Strong demonstrated experience in the full-cycle recruitment and selection process.
- Proactive nature and work well across the many facets of HR in a creative business.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to influence and deliver outcomes across an organisation.
- A passion for excellence.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive approach to a creative business in a high growth stage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and legal compliance.
- Ability to build rapport and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
Who we are:
Access4 is a wholesale unified communications (UcaaS) provider empowering partners to grow in new markets through first-class infrastructure, automated provisioning and unrivalled support and sales enablement programs.
What makes us different is our unique platform and leading partner success program.
Our people make the difference in providing the best customer experience possible for cloud Unified Communications. As a cloud first organisation, we promote a flexible and supportive culture for team members to be their best. Our values not only reflect our culture but also guide us in how we act and how we select our new team members