Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purposes: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
Leveraging the resources achievements, we are evolving Katalon into an intelligent software quality platform with exciting AI and ML capabilities. Our vision is to become the most popular software quality platform globally by providing indispensable testing tools for software teams of all sizes. We have already made significant investments in R&D and built a precise roadmap to achieve this vision. Now, we need you to join us!
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
The winning candidate will have the opportunity to work on Katalon – ranked among the top automation testing solution by Gartner. A viable alternative to both open-source and commercial tools which has achieved an exceptional adoption rate by the testing communities. Position responsibilities offer a wide range of activities from strategic planning, researching to defining tactical details on the project’s requirements, marketing cooperation, and user engagements. Fluent English communication is crucial for this position.
- Conduct market research, perform competitors’ analysis. Domain knowledge acquisition and sharing with team members.
- Create vision documents, high-level requirements, participate in interface mockup and GUI creation.
- Prepare, maintain the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Participate in the business model, pricing planning process.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- Develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product with the Marketing Support team. (Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports.)
- Maintain product competitiveness and market proposition.
- Coordinate with QCs to plan and perform UAT.
- Provide products & domain contents for product site, campaigns, and other marketing activities.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Possesses solid knowledge about software requirements, development processes, project management.
- Understand Agile by core and capable to apply it to any project.
- Good human relation skills, ability to collaborate and coordinate project tasks effectively
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Open communication
- Organizational, analytical skills
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Teams
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip every summer, annual year-end party, team building, etc
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, game…), coffee, and snack.