Lovegrove - Complete Confidence
Lovegrove is a multi-discipline contracting company delivery ‘complete confidence’ via end-to-end solutions within the commercial, industrial and renewable energy industry. We are seeking a suitably skilled and experienced Project Administrator to join our Electrical team.
Roles and responsibilities of Project Administrator
- Assist Project team with all aspects of Project delivery.
- Assist with transition of quotes to projects
- Submission of Western Power applications, preliminary notices and Notice of completions.
- Scheduling of Resources to projects and service in consultation with Project Team
- Preparation of monthly progress claims for projects in consultation with Project Team
- Prepare and send invoices at completion of projects in consultation with Project Team.
- Create purchase orders and send to relevant suppliers.
- General office administration / coordination such as record keeping and document control.
- Prepare site files, handover documentation and manuals as required by Project Team.
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous project administration experience on commercial electrical projects
- Previous experience with SIMPRO
- strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work with various stakeholders
- Business admin or equivalent experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee assistance program