TransPerfect, the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business, is looking to fill a new Participant Coordinator opening in its Artificial Intelligence (AI) department. This is for a user experience study that will take place in several countries, whereby data will be collected on the capabilities of different voice assistants.
The candidate will be working directly with people who will test different AI software to ensure output from testers falls within the applicable quality standards. Applicants should be able and willing to work from our offices located in each country during usual office hours, and extra hours if needed as per job considerations. Additionally, they should be legally allowed to work in the corresponding country.
- Contact candidates via email or phone for study and schedule appointments according to availability
- Treat participants with the utmost level of care and professionalism
- Check participants in and out through booking software
- Confirm that participant information is logged correctly
- Guide participants from project inception to signature, while distilling the purpose of the study
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information through transparent and clear communication
- Facilitate project changes for scheduling and resource planning
- File study documentation when appropriate
- Provide ongoing support and information to participants
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Been able to work out of the office.
- Located in Italy, Korea, India, Hong Kong, or Taiwan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and organized.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and effectively multitask.
- Quality and detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.