Daikin Vietnam – formerly known as Viet Kim Company – was established in 1995, specializing in distributing Daikin air conditioning products in Viet Nam.
As an affiliate of one of the world’s largest manufacturers of air conditioning equipment, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Daikin Vietnam is a trust worthy supplier of providing air quality and comfort to a wide range of customers’ living environments in Viet Nam.
By establishing its network nationwide, Daikin Vietnam offers not only sales but also all types of after sales services ranging from technical advice to repair and maintenance service for all product line up distributed within the country.
In 2013 and 2014, Daikin Vietnam was listed in Top 500 Largest Vietnamese Enterprises and was listed on Top 100 Trusted Brand ranked by Vietnam Economy Times and Consumer Magazine. Daikin Vietnam is also the pioneer in implementing the national rules on energy efficiency conducted by the government.
We are looking for Project Sales Manager to work in Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Monitor the visiting schedule of each SE in team to ensure SE visit all the existing contractors to strengthen relationship and get information of all their inquiries, new project information. Support SE to propose proper solution package to support contractor to win the projects
- Make the plan for SE to visit around the provinces under control areas for searching and finding the local contractors in UPC, training their contractors ‘ team for Daikin products and orientate them for selling Daikin products (VRV/SA)
- Develop new accounts and manage existing customer to make sure all customer continue to purchase with Daikin yearly
- Monitor and manage for all registered projects, follow-up the progress of each project closely to make sure all inquiries will confirm PO with Daikin
- Set up sales target, sales forecast and follow-up, arranging manpower (including recruiting, training/coaching new employees) and making work plans according to the monthly/yearly plan in order to meet the target
- Report to management in weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly for sales result, action plan or other report which related with team
- HVAC background
- Working experiences: at least 5 years with sales leader position up. Having good relationships with M&E and HVAC contractors and developers is referred
- Good English communication
- Have diplomatic skills with a professional approaching and persuade developers to introduce and consultant Daikin products
- Soft skills, entertainment skills
- Management skills, team work
- KPI target: PO receive/ inquiry & sales result (Quantity & Amount)