Noria in Partnership with Facilitated Work Hub
Work location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
TOP 3 BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent Role/ Long Term Career
- Be integral part of European company
- As Noria’s Quality Assurance Engineer you will focus on inventing the future, preventing trouble as the rest of Noria engineering team are busy digitizing the finance industry and developing world-class insurance solutions. Together with your QA co-workers in Norway you will create and train machine learning algorithms that predict the risk of any code change. You will experience that tests are just tools to measure quality and not something which increases it. You will embrace new technology and learn why the name bleeding-edge refers to blood.
- Work in a very inclusive and welcoming environment a result of Noria’s long-time commitment towards its people. Be a part of Noria, where we view our colleagues as people and not as resources.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 0- 4 years experience.
- Programming experience in python or similar script languages.
- Able to think ahead, imagine, predict what can happen.
- Excellent English to communicate with co-workers in Norway.
- Independent, strong-minded and can collaborate well with the SW engineering team
Others skills that may increase your chance to join Noria:
- University degree is preferred but not essential
- Linux and open-source software
- Network and routing
- Security and hacking
- Machine learning and AI
- Web development
- Java and its ecosystem
- Financial transactions and data
- Experience in insurance tech
- Is long term focused
- Self driven, self-motivated and not wait for someone to tell you what to do
- Curious, hardworking and attentive to details
- Loves computers, technology and exploring new knowledge
- Able to stay calm in panic situations
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure quality product
- Give ideas, suggestions, ask questions and discuss respectfully
Apply now in English and we will be in touch to chat through the role with you in more detail.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive Employee salary package
- Work united and direct with co-workers in Norway.
- Work with core product not software outsourcing.
- Pick, choose and make your own benefit package
- Select your own private health insurance
- 13th month bonus, loyalty bonus & allowances
- Negotiable annual leave days
- Child Care package
- One-on-one English and Norwegian training.
- Annual Private Health Check up
- Caring management
- Virtual and In-person training & learning opportunities
- Delightful workplace (free daily snacks and fruit breaks, weekly Happy Breaks, beers, lunches, foosball, table tennis and more)
- Variety of events- Enjoy happy breaks, overseas/domestic company trips, family day, celebrations, festivals and team building and much more
This is our Culture:
- No Tricks, No Corruption & No Cheating
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Open and Transparent all the way
- Focus on long term growth than on short term gains
- Encourage employees to take initiative and give their best
- Focus on improving
- An environment where you can make mistakes and learn
- No hierarchy, employees give ideas and make decisions
- Give and get respect
- Workplace for experienced, hardworking and innovative people
- Norwegian work culture with great emphasis on equality and employee happiness
- Company focused on diversity and respect
- Socially Responsible Company that cares more about making a positive impact on the world than profit