About the job
Join our office services team in a Reception/ Office Services Assistant role, on a part time basis; two days a week (Thursday and Friday).
The key function of this role is to ensure our clients have a positive experience, whether over the phone or visiting our beautiful offices in addition to general office services tasks. Day to day your duties will include:
- Deliver exceptional and consistent customer services including meeting and greeting clients and visitors and attend to needs.
- Participate in national switchboard
- Manage room bookings including arranging setup and clearing, catering including beverage service, assist with any meeting room IT set ups.
- Maintain and restock office supplies including paper and printed stationery and kitchen supplies across the office.
- General administration including printing, photocopying and archiving.
- Other duties as directed
Ideally you will be an experienced receptionist or have worked in a similar position previously. Experience working in a law firm, hotel or travel booking environment is preferred but not essential.
The following skills will see you succeed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanour and presentation
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to act independently and with initiative
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Bring your professional, personable and confident reception and legal Secretary background and apply today!
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop and deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, parental leave) and referral bonuses. We provide a number of generous health and wellbeing programs and promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexibility, culture, accessibility, reconciliation and LGBTQ+. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee’s lives in and out of the workplace.
Dentons has an internal Talent Acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.