We’re looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join our Talent Acquisition Team as Recruitment Manager. In this role, you will oversee the sourcing, interviewing, and hiring of employees, working jointly with recruiters to achieve staffing objectives based on the business needs of the hiring managers. You will be responsible for leading Talent Acquisition functions including candidate management, interview, and pre-onboarding processes.
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. You will work with some of the biggest and best names in technology. Our employee mission is to help you progress in both your career and in life. To create a great experience for you that can translate to customers. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
What you’ll Be Doing
- Manage an onsite team of recruiters
- Execute the end-to-end lifecycle of the recruitment process, from job posting to interviewing to sending successful candidates employment confirmations
- Advise the leadership team on recruiting, interviewing, and improving the brand
- Establish recruiting and applicant requirements based on manager needs, organizational objectives and job descriptions
- Attract applicants by posting job vacancies to top-performing recruitment channels, posting job ads, sourcing applicants from social media and databases, and participating in career fairs
- Collaborate with the HR and Training teams, ensuring all background screening processes are completed
- Research and implement new sourcing methods
- Understand local laws to avoid legal challenges
- Ensure the applicant tracking system stays up to date
What you’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience leading recruitment teams and working as an in-house recruiter, headhunter, or in a recruitment agency — IT recruitment experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
- Natural networking skill and interest in meeting new people
- Flexible thinking with good working memory and time management skills
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realize your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.