Mapxus is an industry leading indoor mapping technology platform that provides state-of-the-art indoor map services for global applications. Our vision is to create a smarter city together, by massively digitizing indoor spaces.
We strive to make indoor mapping simple and provide a city-wide indoor maps platform of high-quality digital maps, positioning, and visual map data. With our ready-to-use SDK, our partners can focus on value creation, accelerating their application development, thereby bringing greater value to their users.
- Utilize large-scale image recognition technology to improve map data and spatial geographic construction.
- Responsible for the research and development of computer vision-related algorithms based on machine (or deep) learning including image semantic segmentation, target detection, image classification and etc.
- Promote our product innovation on computer vision-related algorithms and implement them into our services.
- Master or higher degree major in computing science, working or research experience of artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, computer vision is preferred.
- Familiar with Python and good foundation of data structure and algorithms.
- Have research and development experience on objection detection and image recognition based on machine (or deep) learning.
- Familiar with common deep learning frameworks, like Tensorflow/ Pytorch etc.
- Want to work in fast pace start-up environment with small teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.