Australian Vintage Limited (AVL) is an ASX listed company and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two, Nepenthe and Barossa Valley Wine Company brands. At AVL we believe in making the world a smaller place through sharing good times.
We are proud that our Buronga Hill Winery and Merbein Packaging Facility are 100% powered by wind and solar energy. Specifically, 30% coming from solar panels on site at the Buronga Hill winery and the balance coming from off site wind and solar parks through our partner Flow Power.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a team-centric and detail driven Sales Administration Assistant to join our Asia Sales team.
In this newly created role, you will provide strong administration support with a specific focus on sales administration and production planning & inventory management.
The Asia Sales team operates with a high degree of internal and external stakeholder engagement, across several different countries so a strong aptitude for organisation and detail is crucial.
Reporting to the Sales Manager South East Asia (Singapore based) your primary duties will include:
- Coding orders for the team for all markets;
- Order processing support and status follow-up, including PO compliance check
- Assisting in the preparation of wine dinners, winemaker trips and trade fairs organisation
- Assisting in the collating of sales data & marketing collaterals for customers business reviews
- Assisting in completing necessary market legal paperwork
- Be responsible for stock levels of Asia dedicated stock, by managing production requests and reworks;
- Be the Asia team’s go-to contact for demand planning requests
- Identify and communicate Slow Moving Stock (SMS) lines to the team to build up stock offers
We are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English;
- Written & Spoken Mandarin advantageous, although not essential
- Detail oriented and the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible, ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Openness to work in a small team and taking on different tasks with enthusiasm
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player who can easily adapt to working within a complex international environment
- A minimum of 3-4 years in providing personal assistant/general administrative support
- Stock management experience and understanding is highly regarded