About the job
Are you sales driven, focused on results, with an interest in new technologies and solutions? Does the thrill of the chase, building relationships with great customers and closing deals let your heart start beating faster? Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
Then we are looking for you!
Aexus makes technology and software companies successful. We assist fast-growing, innovative technology and software companies in all aspects of the commercial process from proposition development and go-to-market planning to inbound marketing and outbound sales. Established in 2000 we have a team of over 150 professionals across several European regions, United States and South America but with the ambition to conquer the Asia Pacific.
We are currently looking for a new Account Executive to establish our APAC team – ideally already based in the Sydney area in Australia.
As Account Executive, you are responsible for the introduction of highly innovative software technology solutions across Australia. You will work on new business activities together with your partners at a strategic level. Starting from defining a joint go-to-market strategy and business planning to initiating and managing multi-level sales processes, from initial contact to closure. You will be the leading key success factor for two / three highly innovative, advanced software and technology companies. You will be assisted by the Sales Manager and our Inside Sales department.
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Financial Management and/or you have 5-7 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- You are goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed and take on new challenges;
- You are an innovative thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills;
- You thrive under pressure;
- You are always on the lookout for new opportunities.
What we offer
- Training and certification via the Aexus Sales Academy;
- A nice bunch of colleagues and an Aexus-Buddy!;
- The ability to be heard and make meaningful contributions to our organization;
- An autonomous work environment;
- Short lines of communication within the organization towards colleagues and management;
- Weekly videos, stand-ups, quarterly tech-session and team events;
- Competitive wages, a benefit package, and bonus scheme.