TSA Management Is a group of people who manage, consult and partner with industry professionals to radically improve public and private utilities and infrastructure through projects both big and small. Sometimes we help build, other times we advise. We always collaborate for an outcome with positive impact.
To deliver diverse projects, we need (and want) a diverse workforce. We celebrate our people’s backgrounds in engineering, architecture, design, interior design, contracting, onsite construction, teaching, physiotherapy, nursing and more. Working across the Arts, Culture and Sport, Aged Care, Commercial, Education, Defence & Justice, Health, Hotels, Ports & Logistics, Rail, Residential, Retail and Road sectors.
Our TSA offices are spread across Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Newcastle and Brisbane, and we’re growing.
- The Senior Accountant will oversee the entire accounting function
- Oversight of cash, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Manage month end processes
- Prepare FBT and BAS returns
- Partner with other areas of the business
- Opportunity to manage a high performing team and work for a growing business
- CA or CPA qualified
- 7 years minimum Australian accounting experience, with some professional services experience preferred
- Strong and confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience with consolidation and multi-company/regional reporting
- Good knowledge of applicable tax laws and accounting standards
- Understands systems and processes, their aim and content, and able to effectively communicate this to the business
- Hands on approach and able to take ownership, work hard and do what it takes to meet deadlines