fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
What you will do?
We are looking for a talented Senior Backend Developer who will contribute to the development and expansion of an application platform in Sweden, used for health care tracking, especially for women in low and middle-income countries.
As a Senior Backend Engineer (NodeJS) you will:
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across the Platform at scale
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and data pipelines using AWS and GCP
- Direct contribution to the codebase as a backend engineer, as part of a product team
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as an individual contributor
- Identifying, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the other teams
- Build integrations with partners across our markets
- Technology: Typescript (Nodejs)
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar
- At least 3 years experience as a Backend developer, including 2 years experience in Nodejs
- English: Upper-intermediate
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employees & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!
What is it like working at fram^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatne