About the job
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 400-offices worldwide. The company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. This year, Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation for the 23rd consecutive year.
We are looking for talents with/whom:
· Passion for what they do, and build on it with drive and determination
· Enjoy working as part of a team in a merit based, fast paced environment
· Want to pursue a career in consultative/solutions business to business sales
· Want career development, seek coaching and take ownership of their own results
· Value an ethical approach to success
Scope of Work
Robert Half is looking for talented, driven Senior Recruiting Consultants/Recruiting Managers to join our Finance Accounting/Technology/Financial Services Group team in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen. Some of the key aspects of your role includes:
· Adept at understanding the needs and wants of each client’s business coupled with an in-depth knowledge of their culture and workplace environment – and then match these fundamental requirements to the skills, experience and personalities of prospective candidates.
· Prospect for new client business and building a strong network of contacts
· Actively engage with clients and making recommendations regarding the top talent available
· Sourcing for new contacts through business network, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
· Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
· At least 5 years’ experience in an external recruitment position or;
· At least 5 years’ experience in outbound B2B business sales, a new business development role with a proven track record of achievement or;
· Functional experience in the accounting and finance / technology / financial services / business transformation – seeking an incentivized career change leveraging technical expertise in a sales-based function focused on business development
· A strong appetite for sales and to work in a fast-paced, high-performing collaborative team environment
In addition, we look for those that:
· Are innovative, creative and strategic thinker
· Have a positive mindset – seek to enjoy work and understand that there will be high’s and low’s in any sales related position.
· Communicate openly and honestly, and create the space for others to do the same
· Foster connection by putting people first and building long-term trusting relationships
What we offer you
· Attractive Compensation & Benefits Program
· Rewards & Recognition on a Global, APAC and Local level
· Wellness at Work – We value the importance of workplace happiness!
· Training Programs and Career Development
· Global Career Options