At Vulcan, we’re about more than technology – we’re on a mission to make robotic
technology accessible to 38 million amputees in developing countries.
Our goal for marketing is to empower people to keep pursuing their passion and stay
confident in life regardless of severe obstacles – knowing that our technology is always
there as a tool that represents ambition and unlimited potential of humans.
In this role you will be responsible to find connections with our potential customers by
possessing a varied skill set and comprehensive understanding of how they behave,
which channels are most effective, and how to interpret digital metrics that offer
valuable insights into how to tailor marketing efforts.
This role requires a data-driven, digitally savvy and analytical candidate who is
self-motivated, hands-on, and experienced in digital marketing, as well as traditional
full-mix marketing channels.
Direct report: Marketing Manager
● Propose ads plan based on marketing plan from Marketing Manager
● Responsible for running and optimizing all advertising campaigns
● Measure and report performance of all ads
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on
● Daily planning budget and tasks to deliver on time with acceptable result/
● Assist in strategy and planning sessions, including but not limited to, market
research analysis, revenue forecasting, sales team support, new product
development and more
● Act as a professional digital marketing lead for colleagues in the team, providing
guidance, advice and assistance when required
We picture the right candidate holding at least a bachelor’s Degree with related majors
or experience in lieu of degree may be considered. 2-3 years of digital marketing
On top of that we are in the search for someone who has the below qualifications:
● Excellent understanding of digital media implementation & optimization
especially Facebook & Google analytics & SEO
● Being good at researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, and
● Excellent English & Vietnamese verbal & written communication
● Feel comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and relish the idea of solving
problems that haven’t been solved at scale before
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against determined metrics ( CPC, CPL…)
● Must be passionate about supporting the community
It is a solid advantage if you have:
● Tech advocate and social-minded
COMPENSATION & BENEFTS
● Net salary: 12.000.000 – 15.000.000 VND (Negotiable)
● Performance & salary Review every 6 months
● Direct coaching from CEO and Executives for Career Planning and Talent
● Growth track to Marketing Manager in 2 years
A phenomenal opportunity to work in the field of wearable/medical device technologies,
where knowledge sharing, and professional respect combine to make it both fun and
meaningful to go to work. Both in Vietnam and abroad we have hard working colleagues
who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact
other people’s lives. We offer ‘freedom with responsibility’, flexibility, opportunities for
training and career development.
At Vulcan, we are not only very good at what we do, we are also proud of how we get
things done. Our culture of ownership and transparency empowers our team to achieve
goals they didn’t think possible.
We’ve worked extremely hard and wholly embraced the “get sh*t done” attitude.
Our Vulcanists fail sometimes though, we treasure it as our learning. we’re encouraged
to fail forwards.
We’re growing fast. This means you’ll grow fast too. It’s going to be a challenging yet
rewarding journey. And one day, you can say that you were there at the beginning.
Learn more about Vulcan Augmetics at:
● Product Page: https://www.facebook.com/vulcanaugmetics/
● Website: https://www.wearevulcan.com/
● Talent Hub: https://www.facebook.com/TheVulcan