Our client is a global award winning design firm, looking to appoint a Senior Finance professional to be part of a new cycle of growth for the business.
This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur with the flexibility of working remotely and will suit an ambitious, driven, collaborative, and tech astute individual with aspirations beyond their current role. If this sounds like you and you would like to join a firm that matches your ambitions then please apply today to discuss this opportunity with our team.
In this role you will report to the Finance Committee and Board of Directors and be responsible for;
- The holding Company and 9 operating companies across APAC, UK, US
- Reviewing and revising / improving all current Finance measure and manage systems
- Reviewing and improving all finance records/ archives
- HC accounts and associated works ( filings, tax, etc.)
- Consolidated Group accounts (each office will perform their own audits)
- Coordination / Liaison on all Company Sec matters
- Coordination / Management of HC equity matters
- Shareholdings / dividends / special rights etc.
- License agreements / fees / collections between operating companies and HC
- Advisory on M&A activity
If you are process-oriented and would love the opportunity to build a robust business platform which will support the future financial health and stability of the organisation, then this is a unique opportunity for you. In return you will be offered support, visibility and trust of the leadership team. The expectation will be to support and push the strategy and direction of the businesses across Asia and you will also have the ability to effectively analyse and communicate financial results and provide insight analysis to the business to support effective decision making with the various stakeholders.
- 10 + years of experience
- Degree qualified & CA/CPA ideally starting out in a Big 4 firm followed by commercial experience
- Experience in a Design / Creative / Architecture / PM consultancy firm environment is beneficial to understand the nature of the business environment – but not essential
- You should possess the ability to thrive within a start-up environment, be comfortable with asserting influence and communicating financial concepts to diverse business partners across locations
The successful candidate can look to receive a good remuneration package and work in a growing company that promotes employee growth and an inclusive culture.