We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our team in a full-time position.
This role means different things at different companies, for us it’s all about owning what you make and taking account of it. You will work closely with clients to help understand their needs and implement solutions. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and go-getter attitude that will be an integral part of the technical success at Lateral Vision.
As a full stack software developer you will produce scalable software solutions. You will be responsible for developing processes and systems to build and scale solutions that solve our customer’s problems.
You will have experience in web, mobile, backend, API, and database development. With automation, maintenance, and implementing best practices the core of implementing successful projects. You will be responsible for architecting and developing cloud-based solutions in an AWS environment.
Not limited to a single product area or type, this role is cross-functional. You will collaborate or build your own cross-disciplinary team to own product software development, contribute and promote standards and engineering best practices, support operational activities such as; process automation, compliance activities, SLA upkeep requirements. You can expect to spend 50% of your time on implementing solutions for clients and 50% on developing Lateral Vision SaaS products.
What works for you?
- 5+ years with a background in software engineering and design patterns
- Familiarity with common stacks (AWS preferred)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter, eager to work in fast-paced environment with levels of uncertainty
- Passionate about customer success
- Competitive package (salary + super)
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
How to apply?
Expressions of interest are invited from suitably skilled applicants. In the first instance please submit an EOI comprising a short (1 page) statement outlining your suitability. An up to date CV should also be included with relevant information to support the claims made in your statement.
All applications should be emailed with the subject “Application for position FSD-01”. All documentation should be attached to the email and should reach us no later than COB on 12-Feb-2021.