About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Learning and Development Coordinator to join the Talent Development team. In this role, you will support the Talent Development Team with the effective coordination and deployment of Career Development programs and initiatives across Oceania with a focus on Leadership Development Programs. This is a 12-month, full-time contract, open to all EY Office locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Supporting the deployment of key Talent Development initiatives (i.e. Transformative Leadership and Purpose, Highest Performing Teams, Coaching, Counselling Excellence and key milestone events across Oceania)which involves setting key dates, managing internal and external providers, communicating and connecting with participants and sponsors, communicating with key stakeholders in the Talent Team and the business and regular reporting whilst working closely with the Program Manager.
- Lead the coordination of all associated course and class logistics: room bookings, catering, calendar entries, monitoring pre-work completion, participant communications, distributing program materials, setting up classrooms on the day of learning etc.
- Sourcing and booking of internal and external venues across Oceania and associated equipment and catering requirements.
- Liaising with and resourcing internal facilitators (including staff and Partners) and EY preferred training providers.
- Coordinate all participant processes (e.g. nominations, enrolments, attendance, evaluation) working closely with our Global Delivery Services Team and Global Leaning teams as required.
- Maintaining the Learning Management System (SuccessFactors) as required for all programs.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders across Oceania and Asia-Pacific; including Service Line technical education teams and Talent.
- Collating learning and development data for reporting using SuccessFactors and People Insights.
- Field and respond to participant enquiries received in Team mailboxes regarding Learning and Development courses and classes.
- Assist with the production/formatting of participant and Facilitator Guides and materials for programs.
- Supporting the monthly finance process by ensuring all billings and accruals are submitted on a timely basis so that program budgets can be managed effectively.
- Manage program spend and reporting against budget/targets on a monthly basis.
- Facilitate WTEY and other programs that have been assigned from the Cross-Service Line curriculum.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience deploying multiple learning programs at any one time.
- Good understanding of adult learning principles.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Strong knowledge of excel for reporting requirements.
- Relevant administrative and customer/client service experience.
- Organisational and coordination skills.
- Advanced ability to manage work and programs according to budgets.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to build, develop and positively influence client and provider relationships.
- Effective oral and written communication.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proactive approach to work.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Team focus and effective team behaviours by participating in team meetings and events.
What We Offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.