HYPE is the engine that powers the next generation of consumer brands. As the science behind the art of brand building, we leverage our full-stack engine — from ideation, product development, manufacturing, logistics, marketing and distribution to our customers — to build and scale our portfolio of purpose driven brands. We are building a one of a kind business, leveraging the best of customer insights, creativity, world-class operations and proprietary infrastructure to deliver the best brands, products and experiences for our customers. We are a team of entrepreneurs, builders and operators. Our experience comes from hyper-growth startups (including Airbnb, Uber, WeWork & Flexport) and bring with us best-in-class execution and a strong track record of building some of the most successful technology companies of this era.
Cook With YouYou – a HYPE Portfolio Company
YouYou is HYPE’s first DTC brand that focuses on inspiring shared food experiences. We create products rooted in authentic origins with health benefits the modern consumer craves. Hailing from high-growth startups and corporates, the YouYou team is a delicious combination of world-class operators with an unparalleled love for food. As we grow from strength to strength we are looking for creative, innovative and passionate foodies to come and join us on our exciting journey.
What you’ll be responsible for
We don’t see our interns any differently from one of us. In this role you’ll be responsible for the execution of strategic social media engagement, content delivery and outreach. You’re passionate about social media and its ability to engage with customers and with us you’ll help drive:
● Social media engagement (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin)
● Manage and monitor online conversations and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation or documentation
● Identify engagement opportunities, keeping abreast of new trends and suggesting
creative ways to position our brands online – we value your creative input and ideas!
● Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement
● Create social media reports and aggregate data into actionable insights to inform marketing
● Ad hoc engagements and projects – we’re a small team with dynamic responsibilities!
What we are looking for
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about start-ups and e-commerce – hustlers who want to create real impact and get the most out of their internship experience. Our interns will have:
● Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate confidently in English is a must, additional language skills are a bonus
● Mastery of the major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Linkedin. Tiktok a major bonus) and highly sensitive to the latest online trends
● A natural storyteller with a keen eye for copy and finding creative ways to delivery key messages to target audiences
● Creative, self starter, able to perform in high visibility situations, multi-task and manage time effectively
● A recent graduate or University student
What we offer you
● An international, diverse and inclusive work environment
● Be part of an industry and team that’s passionate about building real brands and shaping customer experiences
● Space to share your skills and ideas – we welcome input from all team members!
● Open, respectful, fun company culture with regular team activities