About the job
Welcome to Card Factory – and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination.
An exciting role in our business to lead the social media strategy and execution for our brand, products and services to our customer audience. The role will have full day-to-day responsibility for our activity and engagement. A high profile role working alongside a great team in commercial, creative and retail to ensure we deliver consistent creative and messaging across all customer touchpoints.
- To devise and implement social media strategy for the brand, inclusive of products, services, channels and brand values to drive engagement across platforms;
- To lead the creative/content development of all social campaigns (theme, messaging, identity) to deliver campaign impact to key customer personas;
- To create and implement a consumer social media programme, building a cross-platform engagement plan, writing and distributing content and working with the customer services team to support issues/complaints raise;
- Ensuring a joined-up approach across organic and paid social media and utilising tools to deliver this;
- Effectively working alongside several internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer communications are effectively implemented;
- To operate as brand champion/custodian throughout all social channels;
- Define KPIs of campaigns to measure the impact of activity;
- Creative and Media budget management.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have proven success growing social media accounts into established platforms;
- You will have experience within a social media management role;
- Retail background is desirable but not essential;
- Creative, full of ideas and eye for detail;
- Strong hands-on social media/platform experience;
- Good judgement and confident decision-maker;
- Strong communications skills; selling an idea, internally and externally.