Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Analyze, plan, execute, monitor, and giving feedback for investigation task.
- In charge for reported fraud indication cases.
- Coordination with internal function especially Legal, IR, and external party.
- Arrest individual or group to be charges with fraud together with related party.
- Participate in all fraud prevention activities including support to all functions with giving advice for fraud prevention activities.
- Completed all given tasks properly.
- Execute yearly or periodic fraud audit program
- Quick response in reported fraud indication cases.
- Implement all systematic audit procedures from identification, analysis, planning and preparation, execution, monitoring, and giving feedback to management.
- Good documentation in capturing evidence, filing, and reporting.
- Work with other functions as advisor in developing fraud prevention protocol.
- Evaluate and giving suggestion to management related to internal control from fraudsters perspective.
- Experienced in Internal Audit areas especially fraud prevention and investigation for multinational / local conglomerate company.
- Preferably from Law or IT background
- High integrity, objective, creative, persistent, diplomatic, good communication skill, good time management, good with data and technology.
- Familiar with all field work techniques including covert operation
- Familiar in using computer softwares for data working and presentation (Excel/G Sheet, Powerpoint/G Slide, Word/G Docs, Visio, SQL, Metabase, etc).
- Good command in English.
- Able to work under pressure, manage, and execute all given tasks properly.