We are looking for a Associate/ Snr Associate/ Snr Planner with expertise in retail stores or real estate planning exposure; preferably in F&B or retail sectors. The incumbent must have proven track record in:
- Market planning, so to be able to prioritize new markets to open new stores.
- Conduct feasibility study for each new city and each new store.
- Handle post-mortem analysis on actualization of (i) store revenue (ii) store profitability and (iii) capex spending.
- Active research on new markets/cities in Indonesia to determine and prioritize the upcoming cities in which Kopi Kenangan and its associated brands would open.
- Tour new and existing markets with anticipated opening, renewal or closure to facilitate decision on strategic next steps for these outlets.
- Apply capital budgeting and other qualitative metrics to assess merits of sites proposed as candidates for new outlets.
- Collaborate internally across project construction, operations, real estate and marketing teams to obtain initial inputs to be fed into feasibility study model used to drive new site approval decisions by top management.
- Assess whether the revenue and cost estimates put into feasibility study model as well as the associated payback profile had materialized.
- Assess whether actual investment costs for construction and initial new store marketing were incurred per budget.
- Actively adjust feasibility study according to learnings from post-mortem (i.e. lessons learnt from under-projection of cost.
Ideal candidates should:
- Degree holder with 2-3 years of F&B, retail or consumer store development experience.
- Highly proficient in capital budgeting and financial modeling skills.
- Highly analytical, possess good critical thinking skills and able to exercise independent judgment.
- Confident and strong communication skills required as you will be interacting with various middle and top management members.
- Growth mindset, you require minimal supervision and are proactive at continuously improving work output.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Exposure to start-up environment in F&B or QSR sector will be a plus but is not necessary.
Interested candidates with relevant working experience, please APPLY NOW.