Trade marketing experience with an international FMCG, dairy or pharmaceutical company with OTC accountability.
Experienced in developing new promotional and trade offer schemes
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You will be responsible for planning and implementing In-store visibility standard and other trade and promotion activities. You will be also accountable for Nutrition Representative program and trade marketing plans.
Some of the key areas you would own:
• Develop in-store presence (availability & visibility) strategy for all CG brands. This includes POSM material and visibility standard.
• Work with Marketing & Field sales team to develop consumer & trade promotion concepts.
• Manage Trade A&P within the given budget to deliver Opex target.
• Increase market share, distribution, visibility and space share of Anlene & Anmum.
• Track and understand category, channel & customer trends and the company’s performance in powder category for both Anlene & Anmum.
• Develop category strategy for key channels and/or key customers following provided frameworks.
• Monitor field information and trends in the markets, customers, products, prices and competitor’s activity.
• Determine channel trade spending strategy to deliver targets. Lead and develop national and regional effective promotions. Maximize the ROI of each promotion program via an effective promotion evaluation process.
• Consult in determining Route to Market (RTM) and Distribution Assessment.
• Develop programs to develop new channel that is linked to the sales and distribution strategy.
• Develop and manage Perfect Store scorecards of all channels, regions and communicate the same.
• Lead activities to enhance visibility and fair share and location of main space and secondary display in stores.
• Lead or co-lead marketing and trade activities which are included activation, new product launch, consumer promotion, trade promotion, display program in stores to drive maximum benefits & objectives of such activities. Analyze the impact of the activities for assessment and evaluation.
• Ensure marketing tools and resources are provided to the channels to increase brand visibility and thereby achieve business objectives.
• Develop category / channel KPIs, identify opportunities and risks and communicate via scorecard.
• Ensure speed to market on innovation including NPD, events, promotions, and POSM.
• Conduct regular field execution check and provide timely feedback to internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
• Degree in the relevant field with minimum 6-8 years of trade marketing experience in Vietnam with an international FMCG, dairy or pharmaceutical company with OTC accountability.
• Experienced in developing new promotional and trade offer schemes
• Strong, communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and motivated to drive results.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
Fonterra Cooperative Group is a farmer owned co-operative dairy company and the world’s largest dairy exporter. Our New Zealand-made dairy products are enjoyed in 140 markets across the globe. Our products are loved by people for their balanced nutrition, quality craftsmanship and sheer indulgence. Anlene™, Anchor™, Anmum™, are among the best known dairy brands in Asia and the rest of the world. With more than 150 offices and sites around the world, Fonterra can offer a great range of career pathways across our business.