About the job
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Demonstrating a Customer-Centric mind-set at all times, The Customer Service Trainer will effectively plan, design, deliver and evaluate Training for newly hired and existing Customer Service Consultants. With a passion for Burberry’s famous products, history, and heritage, and possessing strong technical training ability, this role will positively influence all aspects of team culture and continue to further elevate the Luxury Customer Experience.
- Face-to-face in-store delivery of global sales associate retail training programme.
- Train and oversee performance of in-store training champions (as required).
- Support with retail academy onboarding (as required).
- Deliver local face-to-face onboarding (as required).
- Monitor training and development of new starters throughout 90 day induction period.
- With store manager, assess / spot-check and coach on service excellence and in-store delivery of brand, product and service experiences.
- In partnership with the store manager and regional director, observe talent and feedback on people development opportunities.
- Using knowledge of business metrics and in partnership with the store manager, identify training needs and create agile training in line with development process (as required).
- Feedback on training programmes and service initiatives to the corporate training and education team.
- Proactively gain and share knowledge of competitor brands (brand, product and services).
- Previous experience in delivering sales, service and product training within a luxury retail environment.
- Previous experience working in luxury retail environment.
- Awareness of store operations and retail systems.
- Adult learning qualification advantageous.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven track record of independent working and self management.
- Personally represents the brand image.
- Motivational and inspiring.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
- Team player.
- Microsoft office literate (to a high level).
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || CUSTOMER SERVICES || NO DEPARTMENT – FIST9011 || n/a ||