Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purposes: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
- Work with the engineering team as a core part of the design process
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with Engineers and other Designers
- Collaborate with teams to deliver wireframes, user stories, user flows, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices (Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop) and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Prepare functional prototypes
- Help with usability testing.
- Support marketing team in events and campaigns
- A portfolio that demonstrates 2+ years of experience in leading the development of User Experience (UX) framework and design systems which resulted in successful product launches at scale
- Deep knowledge of visual design theory (e.g., typography, color theory, composition, iconography, etc.) and excellent analog visual communication skills (e.g., sketching)
- Great understanding and skillset with modern design and prototyping software (e.g. Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative, InVision/Zeplin or similar)
- Experience in translating user research and usability test findings into iterative product solutions
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- English: Writing and reading skills