The focus of Role
With our customers at the heart of everything we do, we’re designing innovative solutions to deliver better ways for everyone to connect, share and thrive. And that’s where our people come in – by collaborating to make great things happen.
As the Customer Insight Centre (CIC) Event Coordinator, you will deliver exceptional excellence for key activities conducted at the CIC Sydney, working with key stakeholders across the organisation to deliver world class customer experiences. Partnering closely with the wider Customer Insights Centre team, Sales, Solutions, Technology Innovation and Strategy, and Marketing you will act as an enabler for creating highly relevant and insightful approaches that will inform, inspire, excite, and delight customers. Your approach will inspire customer advocacy, unlock new opportunities, and accelerate outcomes including sales and innovation partnerships.
*Please note this is a 10-month fixed-term role to be based out of our Sydney office at 400 George*
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking and maintain booking requests.
- Executing the CIC Venue Services team strategy and value proposition.
- Ensuring effective venue management services in support of the delivery of key programs:
- Customer facilitation
- Championing collaboration with other CIC functions.
- Providing exceptional customer experiences through the seamless coordination of day-to-day delivery aligned to key CIC activity.
- Identifying and resolve HS&E and operational issues during delivery and execution.
- Seeking and reporting customer feedback, actively make efforts to address any live issues, seeking to identify continuous improvement opportunities wherever possible.
- Working closely with commercial partners (e.g. contracted food and beverage partner) engaged to ensure effective supply of services, high levels of service provision, and compliance with contract conditions.
- Assisting with reporting on visitor statistics, services, and activities contributing to the development of weekly, monthly and quarterly centre reviews.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting events of varying scope, and size up to 500 people
- Tertiary qualifications in Events, Marketing, and/or Communications is highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with senior executive personnel
- The personality that drives and embraces exceptional standards
- Demonstrated ability to plan individual and functional workload activities
- Ability to identify and implement innovative solutions to day to day operational issues
- A willingness to learn and be coached on presentation capabilities and demonstrations as required
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent self-management skills
- Excellent team player and the ability to work effectively within a small team environment
- Experience with a technology-oriented environment highly desirable
If you have a real passion for delivering brilliant customer service and would thrive as part of our fun, dedicated team – connect with us and apply!